Friday 30 September 2016

VISION SHOWING A STRONGER PUSH FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN NIGERIA

In the afternoon, Thursday, July 14th, 2016, Nigerian time, I had this prophetic dream about a very strong push for the implementation of the mark of the beast in Nigeria.

In the dream, I was in the office with my colleagues. We were discussing about an ongoing very strong push for the introduction of the mark of the beast in Nigeria. My colleagues and I were discussing about the development of the push for that mark. They were very disturbed that the push for the mark was very strong and that, at any time, it would be implemented.

One of them mentioned the name of a certain political leader of a powerful country as the person responsible for the push for the introduction of the mark in Nigeria. He was very worried why the leader of another country should be pushing for the implementation of the mark of the beast in Nigeria. After reasoning for some minutes but could not find the connection between the leader of another country pushing for the implementation of the mark of the beast in Nigeria, he concluded that all he could say was that scripture must be fulfilled.

I realized that my colleague did not understand who the political leader that was pushing for the implementation of the mark of the beast in Nigeria was, I tried to sensitize him. I wanted to sensitize him that the political leader he mentioned was the one that will fulfill Revelation 13:18 but I guessed if I said so they would realize that I was saying that the political leader is the antichrist and that  would be too direct and because of that I declined.

I looked further for another way of telling my colleagues that the leader is the one that will fulfill the scripture of the mark of the beast. So, I decided to say Revelation 13:18 just to sensitize them and yet I realized again they would tag the leader as the antichrist and I desisted again. Still, I didn’t want them to be totally ignorant of what was happening, and then I began to say 13:18, the chapter and the verse of the book of revelation that talks about the mark of the beast.

The dream ended and I woke up.

Revelation 13:16-18                                                                                          16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The following messages can be deduced from the vision if we align it with the Scripture.

1. There will be a strong push for the implementation of the mark of the beast in Nigeria. All indications point to it.

2. The antichrist who will enforce the mark of the beast globally is already on the stage and is pushing very hard for its implementation.

JESUS is coming. Time is winding up. Stay prepared in holiness and righteousness. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment