Saturday 16 November 2013

VISIONS:PLANS TO RAISE EVIL LAWS THAT WILL MAKE HOLY LIVING DIFFICULT.

PLANS OF SATAN TO RAISE PEOPLE THAT WILL INTRODUCE/EXECUTE EVIL LAWS THAT WILL MAKE HOLY LIVING DIFFICULT.

Dear Friend,
As we prepare for, and awaits the return of our Lord, and Saviour, Jesus Christ in Holiness and Righteousness, let us be spiritually alert by putting on the whole amour of God and being the soldier of Christ at this time. There is a high spiritual battle going on, now, between forces of God and forces of darkness. As bride of Christ, this is the time to be spiritually watchful like never before and not to compromise on holy living, no matter what.

TEXTS: ISAIAH 29: 15-16, EPHESIANS 6:10-18

Isaiah 29:15-16

15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Ephesian 6: 10-18
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

INTRODUCTION

The enemy is working day and night to make sure holy living becomes increasingly difficult for the bride of Christ. He knows very well that without holiness, no one will see the Lord and the Lord will not compromise on His standard of Holiness. So, the Lord has been revealing to me the plans of the enemy to raise people that will introduce and execute evil laws that will make holy living to be difficult. I will share 2 of such visions. This is the time that we should put on the whole armour of God and ready for battle.

VISION 1

Some couple of weeks ago, in 2013, a Christian association was doing a monthly revival. As their custom was and still is, the revival venue would be rotated among the member churches. For that particular month, the revival would be held in a particular church that I felt was occultic.

We were invited to attend the revival but I did not want to go. I strongly felt the host church was occultic. Then my brother and I decided to fast that the Lord should tell us about the church. What I want to tell you was what the Lord showed to me in a dream and He also confirmed it to my brother.

I dreamt that I was in front of a satanic (occultic) church. At the initial time, I did not know that the building was a religious centre. Then, I was made to see inside of the building, from outside of it. Then I realized that the interior setting of the building was like that of church. I saw some men adorned themselves in some spiritual garments. They lay on the floor and were praying. Then I was made to understand that this is a satanic church. Then I paid attention to their prayer.

Let me tell you that everything about their prayers shocked me to the last. The first thing that shocked me was that they were praying so fervently and with much energy and rigour. I don't think I have seen anyone pray with such fervency before.

The second thing that shocked me was that it was negative prayer that these people were praying. This is how they were praying. 'Father, raise people that will introduce evil laws'. 'Father, raise people that will execute evil laws'. In fact, they mentioned a particular law of the other religion among the laws that their father should raise people that will implement. They were praying it with a lot of zeal and passion.

No wonder the Bible says in Mathew 11: 12 that the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence. It is spiritual a very serious spiritual violence. 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Brethren, from what I saw, the children of darkness are much more serious about satan's work than we are serious about the work of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Let us repent and go back to the first Love quickly and win the lost souls for the Lord.

As if the evil prayer they had just prayed was not enough, they switched their prayer and begin to blaspheme the Lord Jesus Christ in their prayer. This was even more serious than the evil laws they were praying for. When I heard their blasphemy, I could not wait further. I fled from the scene. Then I woke up. I am sorry, I would not be able to repeat the exact words they said to blaspheme the Lord.
After, I had this revelation, I thought the Lord only wanted to show us the kind of activity they do in satanic/occultic church so that we would not just attend the revival. But I did not know that the vision was also to carry a message of the plan of forces of darkness to raise evil laws that will make it difficult for bride of Christ to live a holy life.

VISION 2

Some few weeks after I had the first vision, I was sleeping again. Then I heard a very loud voice that said 'evil laws that will make holy living difficult'. Then I woke up and was very disturbed.
Then we begin to pray that evil laws that will make holy living difficult should not be made. However, I believe that such laws if they are made will affect the bride of Christ at large and as such should not keep such message to one self.

Bride of Christ, let us pray and nullify the evil request the children of darkness have made to their father. Remember, we have an assurance given to us in James 5:16b quoted below.
'The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much'.
Let us pray fervently to destroy every evil counsel and plan targeted to hinder us from the glorious rapture.

PRAYERS

1. LORD JESUS, do not allow the counsel of the wicked ones concerning your children to stand. Nullify their counsel by the blood of Jesus Christ.

2. Word cancels word. Power overpowers power. Prayer suppresses prayer. Today, we, the bride of Christ, stand upon the rock of ages and cancel all the evil prayers the children of darkness have made or are making concerning the bride of Christ.

3. Lord Jesus, you are the one that has power to enthrone and dethrone a king. Do not permit anyone that will raise evil laws that will hinder holiness (and other evil laws) to get to position of authority.

4. Secure the hearts of those in positions of authority that satan should not use them to raise evil laws that will hinder your bride from living a holy life.

Pray that such laws will not be raised in the company where you work, in the school of your children, in the state, in the country where you live and in all nations at large. Pray for holy Spirit to empower you specially. Pray for the power to control your eyes, your mouth, your heart and crucify the flesh. Make a renewed commitment that you will not forsake holiness, no matter what.

PRAYER OF SALVATION

If you will like to confess your sins and accept Jesus to save you, say the following prayers, sincerely and faithfully and make a determination never to commit sin again.

Lord, Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all my sins. I confess them with my mouth and I ask for mercy. Please forgive me and wash me in your blood. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life. Give me power over sins and fill me with your Spirit and Joy of Salvation. When rapture trumpet sounds, let me make it. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, I pray.

Begin to read bible. Begin with the book of John. Pray always. Fast regularly (you can begin with once in a week). Look for a bible believing church where they teach repentance, holiness, salvation and fellowship with them. Pray before you go. Don't just go to any church. There are a lot of deceptions out there. If you need our assistance, we can recommend for you, if you email us. Always run away from SINS.

For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com or visit us at www.jesuscoming1.blogspot.com and please tell others to join us. We teach people deep word of God about holiness, righteousness and how to prepare for rapture. We also send breaking news of end-time events that happen around the world to people with bible verses that match them. You can send email to us to receive them, free.
We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody goes through the great tribulation. What are happening now are child's play.


Shalom.

JESUS coming.


0 comments:

Post a Comment